Women Building Changeis a proactive “on-demand resource network”
to support women wishing to enter the construction industry and
those who are already in it…to grow, advance and succeed.
- To provide training, education, coaching, career guidance, mentorship, products, and various other services to women who are seeking opportunities in the construction industry.
- To move the needle by providing career advancement and leadership development guidance for women in construction.
- To change the face of the industry by supporting women who want to build careers in construction, and advance to positions of leadership at every level of the building business.
- To help transform the construction industry itself by helping it become more gender-intelligent, and thereby open up opportunities and growth for women and the companies who employ them.
- Today the number one crisis in the construction industry is a lack of workforce, and yet women make up only 9% of that workforce (only 3% in the trades), even though women make up 47% of the total US workforce.
- It’s time for women to take responsibility for the generation of their own futures in the construction industry for which they are a major contributing factor and catalyst for positive change.
OUR RESOURCES INCLUDE
Tips, Tools and
Job Board &